Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 broccoli + 1 broccoli for day 5's recipe
- 300 g cooked quinoa (reserved for day 1's recipe)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 rounded teaspoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salted soy sauce
- 2 pinches ground ginger
- 1 lime
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. Place them in a dish and bake in a hot oven for about 50 minutes. The cooking time will vary according to the size of your sweet potato. To check if it is cooked, insert the tip of a knife into the flesh: if it sinks in easily, your sweet potato is cooked.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the peanut satay sauce: mix the peanut butter with the juice of one lime, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger. Mix and set aside.
4. Rinse the broccoli and cut it up so that you use all the florets. Cook them for about 8 minutes in boiling salted water, or place them in a Smart Microwave steamer. Fill the base with water up to the demarcation. Place the steamer containing the broccoli before closing the lid. Then open the valve and place in the microwave at 900W for 7 minutes. When cooked, let it cool down for a few moments before opening the lid of the Smart Microwave. Run the broccoli florets under cold water to set their green colour. Set aside half of it for day 5’s recipe.
5. Take some flesh from the sweet potatoes using a spoon, leaving a layer at least 1 cm thick on the skin. Save this flesh for day 5’s recipe.
6. Lightly salt the base and garnish with cooked quinoa and broccoli before sprinkling with peanut satay sauce. Enjoy!