- ¼ can of chickeas
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice (5ml)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oile (14ml)
- 1 teaspoon of tahin (5ml)
- 1 pinch of ground cumin
- 80g of raw quinoa then cooked and chilled
- 10g of chopped parsley
- 10g of chopped mint
- ½ red onion chopped (40g)
- 1 medium tomato (80g)
- ¼ peeled cucumber (25g)
- Grated peel of ½ organic lemon
- ½ lemon juice (25ml)
- 40g pomegranate, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (28ml)
- 2 white soft wrap
- ½ red pepper (60g)
Put all the hummus ingredients in the food processor and mix until you get a smooth texture.
Chopped the red pepper and cut it into thin slices. Cook it on a pan for 7-8 minutes, with a little bit of olive oil, salt and pepper. Let it cool.
Chop all the vegetables into the smallest pieces. Add all vegetables and the rest of the ingredients to a salad bowl and mix well together. Add salt and pepper to taste, and chilli flakes if you like.
Spread the wrap evenly with hummus. Top with the cook pepper and the tabbouleh salad. Roll the wrap, cut It in two pieces, and keep it into the Curver Food Keeper. Add the lettuce on the other part of the lunch box, to have a well-balanced and healthy meal. Add the dressing of your choice at the last minute over the lettuce